- Artist Submissions
Thank you for your interest in Amber Lotus Publishing.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS
We welcome submissions of artwork and photography primarily from April through July. We do accept submissions year round, but the response time will be much longer. We preview every submission and will respond if we find the submission appropriate for a specific project. We receive a large number of submissions and have a small staff; therefore regretfully, we cannot respond personally to every offering. Thank you for your understanding.
No telephone calls please.
- Artwork submissions must be thematically based and relate to each other as a series or body of work. We also look for image series that will be thematically compatible with our product line.
- Photography submissions can cover a broad spectrum of imagery but should be compatible with our product line. Photography should be in focus and of professional quality.
- Illustrations should be equally produced in a professional manner. All images must be available in high resolution format.
Photography and artwork should be submitted electronically. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Email a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Email a PDF with a sampling of your work, OR
- Email three images as jpgs (no larger than 200KB each).
- Make sure your name and contact information are included in your email.
We no longer accept postal submissions.
We are not accepting book submissions at this time.
We do accept writing submissions for greeting cards. Short and clever is what we desire. Something light and catchy, not too serious please. You may email a sample of 3 to 5 sentiments or greetings with or without image concepts to email@example.com. We will respond to those that we find to be appropriate for our various lines.
Thank you again and best wishes with your work!