Celtic Mandala 2018 DatebookBy Jen Delyth
The Celtic Mandala weekly engagement calendar presents the magical knot weavings of Welsh artist Jen Delyth. Jen's intricate paintings and illustrations are founded in her deep connection to her Celtic heritage and are a personal journey into the language of ancient Celtic myth, mythology, and symbol. Jen Delyth's distinctive iconographic style is inspired by the spirit in nature and symbol and Celtic pagan knotwork, which expresses our mythic connection to the natural world.
- 6.5" x 8.5" engagement calendar (13" x 8.5" open).
- 12 full-color monthly tabs plus a Notes tab featuring Jen Delyth's magical knotwork.
- Insightful snippets of Celtic lore and mythology accompany each image.
- The perfect gift for the Celtic art enthusiast.
- Hardcover datebook with Wire-O binding and elastic band closure.
- 52 weekly pages with month- and year-at-a-glance calendars.
- Includes a handy pocket to store papers and a bonus Notes section for journaling extra information throughout the year.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.