TIBET: Disappearing Pastoralists 2019 Wall CalendarInternational Campaign for Tibet
Experience life on the world's highest and largest plateau with the Disappearing Pastoralists wall calendar. For centuries Tibetan nomads have lived a balanced way of life while protecting this vast landscape and its wildlife, ecosystem, and water resources. But this peaceful existence is endangered, primarily due to China's policies that are devastating the land and its people. These extraordinary images capture the heart of this vibrant culture and remind of our connection to the earth and our responsibility to care for it.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of compelling photography showcasing the nomadic peoples of Tibet.
- The perfect inspirational art gift for those interested in Tibet and the preservation of the Tibetan culture.
- Your purchase of this calendar provides funds for ICT to further its work to promote the human rights and democratic freedoms for the people of Tibet.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.