For the Love of Frida 2018Art and words inspired by Frida Kahlo
Frida Kahlo — feminist, visionary, provocateur, revolutionary — is an icon synonymous with creativity, originality, and empowerment. This bewitching wall calendar will inspire you to explore your inner Frida, ignite your creative fire, shake loose your fears, and boldly color the canvas of your life. Beguiling portraits of this groundbreaking folk artist by twelve powerhouse contemporary artists are paired with the thoughts and musings of writer and life-artist Angi Sullins. Together they channel Frida's indomitable spirit and will keep you entranced throughout the year — for the love of Frida!
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- An eclectic collection of portraits of Frida Kahlo — all inspired by Frida's signature style — by artists such as Silas Toball, Laura Robertson, Anna McKay, and Julia Rueger.
- Features inspirational text that channels Frida's indomitable spirit by Angi Sullins of Duirwaigh Studios.
- The perfect gift for artists, folk art enthusiasts, and fans of Frida Kahlo.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.