Heritage Tibet 2018International Campaign for Tibet
Journey to a land of cultural and historical significance with the Heritage Tibet wall calendar. This breathtaking collection showcases sites that hold a deep connection to the history and people of Tibet. Featured places include the awe-inspiring Yarlung Valley, which Tibetans believe is the birthplace of their ancestors; Samye, the first Buddhist monastery, which incorporates architectural influences of the surrounding major civilizations; and Derge Parkhang, a cultural treasure that helped produce thousands of volumes of Tibetan Buddhist treatises.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of compelling photography showcasing places of cultural and historical significance for the people of Tibet.
- The perfect inspirational art gift for those interested in Tibet and the preservation of the Tibetan culture.
- Your purchase of this calendar provides funds for ICT to further its work to promote the human rights and democratic freedoms for the people of Tibet.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.