Kitchen Art 2018Retro Culinary Illustrations by Barbara Dziadosz
Add a dash of whimsy and a pinch of charm to your kitchen walls with these delightfully original designs by Barbara Dziadosz. The lighthearted 1950s-style illustrations featured in this calendar lend a retro feel to today's whole-foods movement. Bright colors and fresh textures showcase imaginative food combinations that will have you experimenting with even your tried-and-true recipes – and will encourage you to include the most important ingredients of all: joy and love.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of healthy food inspiration on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for cooks of all ages.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.