The Mindful Art of Thich Nhat Hanh 2018Zen Calligraphy Calendar
The Zen calligraphy of Thich Nhat Hanh – affectionately known as Thay (teacher) – is a joyful, fluid expression of his artistry and a timeless interpretation of Buddha's teachings. Thay uses the calligraphy as a meditation; his hand and the brush merge to become one. Each serene stroke conveys a sense of mindfulness, energy, and love. With his calligraphy, Thay invites you to breathe in, to bring your mind back to your body, and to be present in the moment.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift to support a meditation or mindfulness practice.
- Words of Buddhist wisdom by Thich Nhat Hanh accompany each image.
- A year of inspiring Zen calligraphy artwork on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.