The Present Moment 2018A year of Mindful Living
Where can we find beauty, fulfillment, peace, and the ultimate riches life has to offer? In the present moment — the only one moment there is and ever will be. With The Present Moment wall calendar, evocative photographs and the inspirational words of twelve Sounds True authors — including Mark Nepo, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Elena Brower, Adyashanti, and Alan Watts — help us turn the mind toward the fullness of our experience, now and throughout the year. Every month offers meditation and guidance for mindful, healthy living.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of wisdom and inspiration on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational photography gift.
- Published in partnership with Sounds True.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.