Tai Chi Spirit 2018 MiniYMAA Publication Center
Tai chi symbolizes balance, harmony, and intent — just a few of the healthful benefits this martial art offers. The Tai Chi Spirit wall calendar features striking photographs of internationally acclaimed tai chi masters demonstrating postures in beautiful settings, from serene forests to bustling metropolitan areas. Whether you are a devoted practitioner or you simply love the natural grace of the movements, Tai Chi Spirit is sure to strengthen your chi all year long.
- 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your office, purse, or backpack.
- A year of inspiring tai chi postures on your wall.
- Features exceptional photographs of tai chi masters Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Helen Liang, David-Dorian Ross, Ren Guang Yi, and others.
- The perfect gift for the martial arts enthusiast.
- Created in partnership with YMAA publishing.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.