Tiny Houses 2018Mindful Living, Small Spaces
Imagine what it would be like living in only 100 square feet of space. Many people are embracing the simple life by downsizing their homes and possessions for more mindful lifestyle. Whether it's a 215 sq. ft. apartment in Paris, a tiny Cob Home in Finland, or an urban architectural wonder with a footprint of just 422 sq. ft., these tiny houses make a big statement about sustainable living. Through innovative designs and human ingenuity, the term
tiny houses has evolved to encompass an exciting array of small dwelling types — yurts, cabins, tree houses, and even converted buses and shipping containers, to name a few examples — all with the emphasis of lowering our carbon footprint and embracing a simpler, more planet-friendly way of life.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for those yearning to simplify their lives.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.