Call of the Wild 2019 Wall CalendarFeaturing the Adventure Photography of Chris Burkard
Imagine surfing under the northern lights or paddling solo on impossibly blue water through rugged Icelandic canyons. Adventure photographer Chris Burkard captures the grandeur of Mother Nature in heart-stopping detail while conveying the unique spirit of each place. His images will transport you to worlds undiscovered, give you a bird's-eye view of Earth's most remote and challenging landscapes, and inspire you to reflect on your own relationship with nature.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of scenic nature and extreme sports photography on your wall.
- From the creator of the popular surfing documentary Under an Arctic Sky.
- Features commentary from Burkard with location conditions and personal reflections.
- The perfect gift for outdoor and travel enthusiasts.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.