Gardens of the Spirit 2021 Wall CalendarJapanese Garden Photography by John Lander
The Gardens of the Spirit wall calendar features twelve exquisite Japanese gardens by photographer John Lander. Paired with contemplative text by Maggie Oster, this collection of meditative images brings the calming experience of Japanese gardening to all who long to create a simple, peaceful oasis in the midst of a challenging chaotic world.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of serene Japanese garden photography on your wall.
- The perfect gift for Zen garden enthusiasts.
- Showcases John Lander's exceptional photographs of authentic Japanese landscaping and moss-covered gardens.
- Features inspirational, interpretive garden text by accomplished horticulture author Maggie Oster.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Strongly influenced by Shinto and Zen Buddhism, this Asian style of landscaping is particularly conducive to restoring an inner calm. Requiring an artful blend of imagination, skill, and patience, the Japanese garden is an extension of the self. By adapting the harmonies of natural garden design to our own landscape, we heighten our understanding of the world around us and the one within us.