Haunted Realm 2021 Wall CalendarPhotography by Sir Simon Marsden
Sir Simon Marsden's atmospheric black-and-white infrared photographs reveal the hidden supernatural world, transporting the viewer to a different realm — a haunted realm. In The Haunted Realm wall calendar, Marsden's ghostly images are accompanied by literary excerpts and historical accounts as well as tales of apparitions and the paranormal that have been reported at the sites.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- The perfect gift for supernatural and paranormal enthusiasts.
- Showcases 12 black-and-white infrared photographs of haunted houses, imposing castles, graveyards, mysterious tombs, dark towers, and romantic ruins.
- Features historical accounts by Simon Marsden and literary excerpts from writers such as Sir Walter Scott.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Simon Marsden was an internationally acclaimed photographer and writer from Great Britain. His books include This Spectred Isle, The Haunted Realm, and The Journal of a Ghosthunter. His final book, Russia: A World Apart, was published posthumously. His work can be found in the J. Paul Getty Museum in California and in London's Victoria and Albert Museum.