Katie Daisy 2018 - 2019 Planner 17-Month With PocketBeauty Magic Wonder
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Daisy's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.