Katie Daisy 2020 Wall Calendar
Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you on a yearlong journey with beloved artist Katie Daisy. In this delightful wall calendar, Katie weaves thoughtful hand-lettered quotes with vibrant colors to reveal the simple joy and happiness of living. With whimsical images of fireflies, butterflies, birds, and wildflowers and distinctive designs that mark many of the holidays, this collection will inspire you to live the life you've imagined.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Katie Daisy watercolor artwork on your wall.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Colorful nature and botanical illustrations with inspiring quotes.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted more than three quarters of a million trees since 2008.