Land Art 2019 Wall CalendarStickwork: The Sculptures
Land Art, also known as Earth Art or Environmental Art, is art that is created in nature and composed primarily of the natural elements available at hand. The 2019 edition of the Land Art wall calendar presents the monumental stick sculptures of Patrick Dougherty. Dougherty uses twisted vines, saplings, and branches to create giant structures, some resembling ornate architectural marvels, others suggesting anthropomorphic figures frozen in mid-motion. His eccentric creations invite passersby to interact with them, to explore inside, to follow the intricate weaving, and thus enter a world of magic and mystery.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Showcases exceptional photographs of inspired earth art installations created entirely of materials found in nature.
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves Andy Goldsworthy, Martin Hill, Nils-Udo, land art, and the earth art movement.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.