Land Art 2020 Wall CalendarArt in Nature by NILS-UDO
Land Art, also known as Earth Art or Environmental Art, is art that is created in nature and composed primarily of the natural elements available at hand. This stunning calendar features the work of celebrated artist NILS-UDO, who has been creating art in nature since 1972. His projects reflect an appreciation for the magic of wild spaces, embodying a quiet mystery that opens the heart as well as the mind.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Showcases exceptional photographs of earth art installations created entirely of materials found in nature.
- A year of creative land art on your wall.
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves Andy Goldsworthy, Martin Hill, Patrick Dougherty, land art, and the earth art movement.
- Features 12 extraordinary sculptures by NILS-UDO.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted more than three quarters of a million trees since 2008.
NILS-UDO always arrives at new installation sites with no preconceived ideas or plans, allowing each unique environment to inspire and direct his creations. Much of his work conveys a quality of lightness and explores the patterns inherent in what he calls
potential utopias. He says,
I associate my existence with the cycles of nature, with the circulation of life.