Meera Lee Patel 2021 - 2022 Planner 17-Month With Pocket* AVAILABLE MAY 2021
Delight in the whimsical world of author and artist Meera Lee Patel. Her watercolor and gouache creations are inspired by nature, human connection, and the vibrant colors of her native India. Nestled within lush illustrations of flowers and natural elements, hand-lettered quotes offer encouragement and comfort, serving as a touchstone for balance throughout the year.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- From the creator of the best-selling books Create Your Own Calm, Start Where You Are, My Friend Fear, and Made Out of Stars.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.