Myth & Magic Coloring BookAn Enchanted Fantasy Coloring Book by Kinuko Y. Craft
Immerse yourself in the enchanted fantasy world of Kinuko Y. Craft, celebrated contemporary illustrator, painter, and storyteller. Transcend time and space as you color to life these gorgeous illustrations of goddesses, angels, fairies, princesses, heroes, and mythological creatures. Craft's vast body of work includes award-winning illustrated books of classic fairy tales and cover art for fantasy novels.
- Illustrated by an internationally acclaimed fantasy artist, Kinuko Y. Craft.
- 40 lavish fantasy landscapes and regal portraits to adorn with color.
- One-sided printing on heavy paper designed specifically for coloring.
- Pages are perforated for easy removal and display.
- Perfect bound with a heavy durable cover embellished with metallic details.
- Printed in the US on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- 80 pages
- 8.5 x 0.25 x 10.875 inches
Praise for Myth & Magic from Locus Magazine:
Have you ever dreamed of collaborating with Kinuko Y. Craft on one of her beautiful paintings? Your chance has arrived: in her new coloring book Myth & Magic, Kinuko provides beautiful line drawings of some of her favorite fantasy themes – including Beauty and the Beast – that could tempt children of any age to indulge in exploring color guided by her compositions.
In her introduction, she addresses the viewer directly: “After creating the first few sketches, I delighted in the idea that you and I will craft a masterpiece together. My line compositions are an invitation for you to fall in love with color.” Note: each sketch provides a credit space for the colorer on the same line as Kinuko’s copyright credit.
Myth & Magic offers more than 39 full-page sketches, not to mention details and designs on the inner covers, all available for personal coloring. This is simply one of the most enticing and well-produced coloring books on the market.
— Locus Magazine, March 2017 edition