PAPAYA 2021 - 2022 Planner 17-Month With Pocket* AVAILABLE MAY 2021
Welcome to the richly colorful world of artist Anahata Joy. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, and mixed-media pieces woven from lush landscapes, exotic muses, and influences from cultures around the world. Her sumptuous multi-layered works are resplendent with inviting textures, vibrant colors, and offbeat icons.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
- Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- White Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.