PAPAYA 2022 Hardcover Deluxe PlannerLove
Welcome to the richly colorful world of artist Anahata Joy. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, and mixed-media pieces woven from lush landscapes, exotic muses, and influences from cultures around the world. Her sumptuous multi-layered works are resplendent with inviting textures, vibrant colors, and offbeat icons.
- 7.5" x 9" weekly planner (16.2" x 9" open).
- Gold foil embellishments adorn the durable cover that features gold Wire-O binding and a gold elastic band closure.
- 12-month planner with monthly 2-page-spread views and weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Each month showcases a unique theme featuring PAPAYA's trademark design aesthetic.
- Beautifully illustrated heavy-weight protruding tab pages to quickly find each month, Notes, Special Occasions, and Names & Addresses sections.
- 2 rigid pockets to store extra papers and mementos.
- 2022 and 2023 year-at-a-glance pages.
- Extra space for journaling, gratitude lists, notes, and reminders.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.