Pema Chödrön 2021 Wall CalendarAwakening the Heart
The Pema Chödrön: Awakening the Heart wall calendar features quotes from several of Chödrön's books, including Always Maintain a Joyful Mind, Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change, Practicing Peace in Times of War, and The Places That Scare You, and is designed to help us cultivate compassion, courage, and awareness within the challenges of daily life. These insightful quotes are paired with beautifully evocative and meditative nature photography.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Pema Chödrön's wisdom with meditative nature photography on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational photography gift.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Pema Chödrön is a leading exponent of teachings on meditation and how they apply to everyday life. She is widely known for her engaging and down-to-earth interpretation of Tibetan Buddhism for Western audiences. Chödrön is the author of several best-selling books, including Comfortable with Uncertainty, When Things Fall Apart, and Start Where You Are.