Save Our Sharks 2019 Wall CalendarShark Research Institute: Conservation, Education & Advocacy
Elegant, mighty, and majestic, sharks glide silently through their underwater kingdom. Often misperceived as aggressive and fearsome, these graceful giants are in fact social, intelligent, curious, and playful. This calendar highlights 12 extraordinary encounters between world-renowned photographers and these magnificent creatures of the deep and offers insights into the urgent need to protect sharks. Your purchase supports the Shark Research Institute (SRI) in their efforts to research sharks and to promote their conservation.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Showcases stunning images by renowned photographers such as Matthew D. Potenski, Michael Aw, and David Doubilet.
- Each month features commentary from the photographer about the experience of observing their unpredictable subject as well as facts and concerns about the surrounding habitat.
- The perfect gift for the marine lover and conservationist.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.