Super Foods 2021 Wall CalendarNature’s Way to Better Health and Well-Being
Superfoods — wonderful foods bursting with vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and other health promoting properties — add up to super benefits for your health. Fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, eggs, nuts, grains, and more can add variety and depth of flavor to your dishes while propelling you to vibrant health. This calendar offers a visual feast of farm-fresh foods paired with simple recipes, fun facts, and easy tips for practical ways to add these nutrient-rich delights to your life.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of gorgeous, lush food photography on your wall.
- The perfect art gift to inspire healthy eating.
- Features simple recipes, fun facts, and easy kitchen tips paired with color photographs by acclaimed photographer Lynn Karlin.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Lynn Karlin lived the farm-to-table experience for 8 years after moving to a farm in Maine and photographing her life living with the seasons. Karlin triumphs in showing her reverence for the remarkable colors and beauty of the harvest.