Tao 2021 Wall CalendarPhotography by Jane English
The Tao wall calendar features contemplative and elegant nature photographs, gracefully stylized Chinese calligraphy, and translations of the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tsu's Inner Chapters by Jane English and Gia-fu Feng.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of Tao wisdom and serene nature photographs on your wall.
- Showcases photography by Jane English and calligraphy by Gia-fu Feng.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Features spiritual excerpts from the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tsu's Inner Chapters.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
The Tao Te Ching, the esoteric but infinitely practical book written in the 6th century BC by Lao Tsu, has been translated more times than any work except the Bible. For centuries, artists, poets, painters, and even gardeners have used the Tao Te Ching as a source of inspiration and guidance. This calendar features selections from the best-selling translation of the Tao Te Ching by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English, along with selections from their edition of Chuang Tsu: Inner Chapters. Both books are illustrated with Feng's calligraphy and English's photographs.