STAY ORGANIZED AND BE INSPIRED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR: The Tao wall calendar features contemplative and elegant nature photographs, gracefully stylized Chinese calligraphy, and translations of the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tsu's Inner Chapters by Jane English and Gia-fu Feng.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Each year Amber Lotus Publishing plants more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED — Our paper is sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests and is Forest Stewardship Council® Certified.
- A year of Tao wisdom and serene nature photographs for your wall.
- Perfect inspirational art gift.
- Features spiritual excerpts from the Tao Te Ching and Chuang Tsu's Inner Chapters.
- Wall art for your home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- 12-month calendar — January 2024 - December 2024.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
The Tao Te Ching, the esoteric but infinitely practical book written in the 6th century BC by Lao Tsu, has been translated more times than any work except the Bible. For centuries, artists, poets, painters, and even gardeners have used the Tao Te Ching as a source of inspiration and guidance. This calendar features selections from the best-selling translation of the Tao Te Ching by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English, along with selections from their edition of Chuang Tsu: Inner Chapters. Both books are illustrated with Feng's calligraphy and English's photographs.