They Draw & Cook 2021 Wall CalendarIllustrated Recipes for Inspired Cooking
Treat your senses to a feast of colorful culinary inspiration. A diverse array of artists and their charming illustrations, paired with tantalizing recipes, takes you on a flavorful tour around the world. Twelve kitchen creations, including Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Pie, Japanese Cabbage Rolls, and Shakshuka, will delight your taste buds and introduce you to delectable dishes from different cultures. These beautifully illustrated recipes will delight both your eyes and your palate.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Features vibrant illustrations by accomplished artists such as Salli S. Swindell, Natalia Gonzalez, Asa Gilland, and Annie Riker.
- The perfect thank you gift for a host or hostess.
- A year of colofrul illustrations on your kitchen wall.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.