Thich Nhat Hanh 2021 Mini Wall CalendarPaintings by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin
Zen symbols and the gentle reflections of nature are united in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditative artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh mini calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. His gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- A year of exquisite artwork on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Thich Nhat Hanh is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press and the Unified Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path.