Thich Nhat Hanh 2022 Mini Wall Calendar* AVAILABLE JUNE 2021
Zen symbols and the gentle reflections of nature are united in Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's meditative artwork. The Thich Nhat Hanh mini calendar combines Honshin's graceful paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. His gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- A year of exquisite artwork on your wall.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Thich Nhat Hanh is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press and the Unified Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh's writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path.