The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines meditational art by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin's, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. Thich Nhat Hanh's gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- 12-month calendar from January 2023 through December 2023.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin's calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Wall art for home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- This wall calendar includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,151,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
Thich Nhat Hanh (1926–2022) dedicated his life to the art of mindful living. He taught that only through living in the present moment can we approach peacefulness — in ourselves and in the world. Born in Vietnam, Thich Nhat Hanh witnessed firsthand the strife of the Vietnam Conflict. Unable to stand by while villages were destroyed, he helped establish “engaged Buddhism,” a balance between meditation and a social commitment to help refugees of the conflict.
In his efforts to balance meditation with guiding others toward peace, Thich Nhat Hanh wrote many books, poems, and prose pieces. His writing is calming and inspiring — a true reflection of his life’s mission.