Zen Mind 2020 Wall CalendarZenga Paintings from the Gitter-Yelen Collection
In the Zen Mind wall calendar, the depth of Zen Buddhism is revealed through ancient Japanese art and profoundly simple wisdom. Created by 17th- and 18th-century Japanese monks, Zenga art (Zen-inspired brushstroke paintings) has a startlingly modern appeal. Each month features a unique Zenga masterwork paired with a Zen quote from Not Always So or Branching Streams Flow in the Darkness by Shunryu Suzuki(1905–1971).
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of stunning Japanese artwork on your wall.
- The perfect gift for Asian art enthusiasts.
- Features Zen Buddhism quotes on transformation and meditation by Zen master Shunryu Suzuki.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted more than three quarters of a million trees since 2008.